Happy Thanksgiving!!! We are thankful for You!!!
Gotta love iPhone pics! A total stranger on the choo choo train platform at Del O’so Farms snapped this shot for us… And I stinkin’ can’t wait to share his cute sweet face with y’all!!! Anyway… I wanted to take a few moments… as it’s late at night… it’s quiet… to really think about thankfulness… Thankfulness allows us to enjoy the things we have been given… taking the time to be thankful allows us to have a heart full of contentment… Thankfulness gives us a little bit of perspective!!! I kinda feel like for us personally we are in such a weird place of life as we are smack dab in the middle of this foster adoption process… I feel like it is challenging me in ways I never imagine 🙂 It is raw… It is real… And I am thankful for it!
* I am thankful for a hard working husband who desires adventure and who is fiercely loyal and committed!
* I am thankful for my three healthy love bugs who fill my days with giggles…
* I am thankful that Jax is here with us at home… I am so thankful that WE get to kiss those sweet cheeks, watch him learn to crawl, and relish in this toothy grin…
* I am thankful Jax’s case is moving forward and that our next court date has been scheduled!!!
* I am overwhelmed and thankful for our family & friends who have loved on us as we transition into being a family of 5… We have appreciated all of the meals,phone calls, texts, friends riding along to our visits with birthmom and especially Nana taking R & R to story time to give me a little break each week! I am continually reminded that life is hard… and we can’t do it alone!
* I am thankful for those times in life that are hard. Those times that require you to rethink how you think… really evaluate who you are and what you are made of… those times that push you to your limits. I am thankful for this season in our life that is one of “those times” where God reveals his strength and his compassion on us.
* I am thankful for my job… which most days doesn’t feel like a job… I am thankful that I get to connect with so many families and couples in love! I love that I get to be creative… and I love that I get to take pictures of the most important people and times in your lives! I really feel like the luckiest girl ever that our clients trust me with such treasured moments… I am thankful for you!
Earlier tonight I went to a couple of stores to grab some things for Thanksgiving and in every store boxes and boxes of product had already been set out for Black Friday… Which can we even call it black friday anymore since stores are actually opening up Thursday night now? Goodness gracious Christmas goodies were in stores in the middle of October too… Honestly, all this craze kinda makes me a little bit sick… I just don’t want to miss out on the important things and the joy of being thankful.
So to celebrate being thankful…and to share how thankful I am to you, our clients, we want to give a family session away to one special family… There are two ways to enter… 1) All you need to do to enter is leave a comment at the end of this blog post telling us what you are thankful 2) For another entry in the giveaway share the link to this blog post via facebook or twitter then come back to our blog and post the link in the comments section as to where you shared it… You can share and comment on this blog post 1x per day… So potentially you could have 5 entires… 1 entry letting us know what you are thankful for and 1 entry per day sharing the link to this blog post… Chances are hot!
Our Oh so Thankful Giveaway starts NOW and will end at midnight on Sunday, November 25 and the winner will be randomly selected and announced on Monday, November 26th here on our blog. Family Session is a 1 hour session including digital download of images. Value of $400. Session expires end of february.
Powered by Facebook Comments